Over the past 30 years, César Ritz Colleges has built a trusted reputation delivering courses in tourism and hospitality management. César Ritz Colleges takes pride in offering an education based on quality and excellence. The school adopts a student-centered approach, fostering personal development and business entrepreneurship.
César Ritz Colleges offers qualifications ranging from Diploma to Master’s level. Bachelor’s students earn a double Swiss and American degree through a unique partnership with the University of Washington (USA). At Master’s level, the University of Derby (UK) validates the academic programs.
César Ritz Colleges has three stunning campuses located in both French- and German-speaking Switzerland. The Le Bouveret and Lucerne campuses are also home to the Culinary Arts Academy, an internationally renowned institute for culinary education.
The three sites are:
Le Bouveret Campus: Located on the shores of Lake Geneva, the campus offers study options up to higher diploma level.
Lucerne Campus: Located in the center of the world-renowned city, the campus offers study options up to higher diploma level.
Brig Campus: The University Centre is situated in the heart of the German-speaking city of Brig, with courses at the Bachelor’s, Master’s and Postgraduate Diploma levels.
César Ritz Colleges offers the following programs:
- Swiss Higher Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management (2 years)
- César Ritz Bachelor of International Business in Hotel and Tourism Management (3 years)
- Washington State University Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Business Management (3 years)
- Master of Arts in International Business in Hotel and Tourism Management (2 years)
- Master of Science in International Hospitality Management (2 years)