Studypedia is proud to present IHTTI School of Hotel Management. As a part of the Swiss Education Group, IHTTI School of Hotel Management is a school with an extensive history of excellence and experience in luxury.
Since its establishment in 1984, IHTTI School of Hotel Management has combined traditional Swiss hospitality training with the principles of an international management education. A particular emphasis is placed on design, technology and luxury brand management. As part of their hospitality degree, IHTTI students gain specialized skills in traditional hotel management combined with a thorough understanding of design and the management of luxury brands – a unique combination in hospitality training.
The Bachelor degree is awarded in collaboration with the University of Derby (UK), and all programs are recognized by the Canton of Neuchâtel.
IHTTI is based in the picturesque university city of Neuchâtel, in the heart of French-speaking Switzerland. The boutique-style campus school is housed in a former hotel which has been renovated to provide cutting-edge accommodation and facilities.
IHTTI offers the following programs:
- Swiss Certificate in Food and Beverage Studies (1 year)
- Swiss Diploma in International Hotel Operations Management (2 years)
- Swiss Higher Diploma in International Hotel and Design Management (2.5 years)
- Swiss and British Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in International Hospitality and Design Management (3 years)
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel and Design Management (1 year)
- Master of International Business in Hotel and Design Management (2 years)