Study In Ireland
Ireland is a peaceful place. It is a welcoming place. It is a place that allows visitors to look at the world around them and take it all in, instead of only sneaking an occasional glance once in a while. Things aren’t as rushed, people are genuinely happy to talk with others, and life is more about the voyage than the destination. It’s a place full of history and beautiful scenery.
- Ireland has one of the best education systems in Europe.
- The quality of the Irish education system is a major contributing factor to the rapid rate of economic growth Ireland has experienced over the last few decades.
- Ireland is recognized as an international location for high-quality scientific research.
- Ireland is an English speaking country.
- Irish people are renowned for their friendliness and hospitality which greatly contributes to the ease with which overseas students adapt to student life in Ireland.
- Ireland has a rich cultural heritage with its own distinctive language (Gaelic) music, culture, and sports.
- Ireland is a dynamic, lively and modern country.
- Ireland has a young vibrant population, with 40% of the population under the age of 25; Ireland is one of the most exciting places in the world to be a student.
- Ireland is a safe country to study in.
- The new government rules allow students to stay back for 2 years on the declaration of results to seek employment. Once a student gains employment, the student becomes eligible to apply for Green Card/Work Permit.
- The number of international students visiting Ireland is increasing each year, students from all over the world are taking advantage of the higher education standard in Ireland coupled with the unique cultural experience.
- University College of Dublin (UCD)
- Dublin Institute of Technology