Anglia Ruskin is an innovative global university. Students from 177 countries gain qualifications with ARU in four continents. Each year, Anglia Ruskin University helps some 2,000 businesses, grow quicker and partners with organisations to deliver a spectrum of educational and commercial projects.
Why choose Anglia Ruskin
We believe that by choosing ARU as your place of study, you will benefit from:
- an ambitious and unstoppable university – individuals from 177 countries gain qualifications with ARU in four continents every year.
- incredible facilities – some of the best in the UK. Anglia has invested £122 million in facilities over the last five years and plans to invest £98m over the next five years.
- award-winning support for businesses – ARU is very proud to have been awarded Entrepreneurial University of the Year in the 2014 Times Higher Education (THE) Awards.
- excellent campus locations in three vibrant cities: Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough. Each one is a short journey from London and easily accessible by train, car and bus
- outstanding support for our students – ARU was the winner of the Outstanding Student Services Team in the 2012 THE Awards.
- some of the most satisfied students in the country – With 85% overall satisfaction, ARU students are some of the most satisfied in the United Kingdom.