Ireland is a peaceful place. It is a welcoming place. It is a place that allows visitors to look at the world around them and take it all in, instead of only sneaking an occasional glance once in a while. Things aren’t as rushed, people are genuinely happy to talk with others, and life is more about the journey than the destination. It’s a place full of history and beautiful scenery.
- Ireland has one of the best education systems in Europe and it is a major contributing factor to the rapid rate of economic growth it has experienced in the last few decades.
- Ireland is recognized as an international location for high-quality scientific research.
- Ireland is an English speaking country.
- Irish people are renowned for their friendliness and hospitality, which greatly contributes to the ease with which overseas students adapt to student life in Ireland.
- Ireland has a rich cultural heritage with its own distinctive language (Gaelic) music, culture, and sports.
- Ireland is a dynamic, lively and modern country.
- Ireland has a young vibrant population, with 40% of the population under the age of 25; Ireland is one of the most exciting places in the world to be a student.
- Ireland is a safe country to study in.
- The new government rules allow students to stay back for 2 years on the declaration of results to seek employment. Once a student gains employment, the student becomes eligible to apply for Green Card/Work Permit.
- The number of international students visiting Ireland is increasing each year; students from all over the world are taking advantage of the higher education standard in Ireland coupled with the unique cultural experience.
Partner Universities in Ireland
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Dublin International Foundation College
- IBAT College Dublin
- University College Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin